Saturday, May 14, 2016

Friday the 13th

                    Happy Friday the 13th!
                                     💀
Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I hope you had  good Friday the 13th yesterday! I hope you got to enjoy some scary movies like Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13, or other awesome movies. Last night I saw Nightmare on Elm Street but I wish I had time to see the others but next year or I could rent them. Be sure to  click that follow button and comment below what you did on Friday the 13th.







                                                                     
                             WARNING!
If you are 12 or younger I highly suggest not looking at these pictures. Also, if you are sensitive to horror films or pictures with horror villains in it I highly suggest you don't look at these pictures below. If you are 13 or older I hope you enjoy these pictures!


                                                👻






                                                            Freddy Krugur


                                                                          Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment